“APC SENT SEYI SHAY TO GIVE ME AN ERECTION” – PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

“If I was cheating on My wife, America will
know.”
Following the outburst by his wife, First Lady
Dame Patience after pictures surfaced online of
singer Seyi Shay sitting half naked beside him
during a recent event, President Jonathan has
been on the defensive and in a press release
today, he blamed the APC for his misfortunes.
His statement reads:
“See, I am innocent. The Young girl, I don’t know
her like that, I just saw her on TV one time
shouting raga raga. She asked for picture, I
snapped. Is that not what a good president
should do? Now Patience is angry with me. She
refused to sleep on the bed last night.”
“I am very sure the opposition is behind this.
They sent that girl to give me an erection for the
world to see. I shall not avail them the
opportunity to embarrass me. I have set up a
committee to look into Seyi Shay. I have also
set up a committee to help me beg Patience.”
“Faka I’m sorry now. Abeg, forgive me. I didn’t
do anything. You are the love of my life. If I was
cheating on you, America will know”.
Dame Patience is yet to comment. As at press
time, she still wasn’t on talking terms with GEJ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED