A MOTORCYCLIST RAPES PREGNANT NYSC MEMBER.

A 20-year old commercial motorcycle operator
rider, Tumi Ayileka, is currently cooling his heels
at the Ondo State Police Command after he was
arrested for allegedly raping a pregnant woman
currently observing her National Youth Service
Corps scheme in the state.
The incident occurred at Imoru, in Ose Local
Government Area, when the victim, (names
withheld) boarded a motor bike on her way to
her residence.
The suspect was said to have veered off the
road, dragged the pregnant woman into the
bush and
raped her.
Confessing to the crime at the police command
where he was paraded, Ayileka said he did not
know what came over him while he carried the
lady on his bike.
He said it was his first time of raping anyone,
adding that he felt a sense of remorse after the
act and had to take his victim home after.
He said:
“She approached me around 7.p.m at Ifon that I
should take her to Imoru community where she
serves and I obliged after agreeing to pay N500.
On our way going, I don’t know the spirit that
fell on me and I don’t know when I rode her
inside the bush and had carnal knowledge of
her. Immediately after that incident, the spirit
went off and I was ashamed of myself, I didn’t
know she was pregnant before and I even took
her home.
Later on, she reported to the police station and I
was arrested.
“I didn’t know the spirit that fell on me because
I have never done that before.”Ayileka was one
of the 27 suspected criminals paraded by the
State Commissioner of Police, Isaac Eke during
his monthly press conference held in Akure, the
State Capital.
Eke who confirmed the incident, said the rapist
dragged her into the bush and “forcefully and
unlawfully had carnal knowledge of her.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED