ABUJA PASTOR SENT PROSTITUTE TO MY HOTEL ROOM AFTER MINISTRATION, SAYS GOSPEL SINGER

Fast-rising gospel singer, Tunde Praise has
alleged being offered a
prostitute after ministering by the popular pastor
of a mega church in
Abuja.
"Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title.
A big church
does not equal to a real call. Some of these
pastors called God. I am
sure God did not call them," he revealed.
The Ogbomosho, Oyo State-born singer made the
startling exposé in an
excerpt from his yet to be released book entitled
Diary Of A Psalmist.
He shared excerpt days ago with fans on his
timeline on facebook.
However, the talented singer and On-Air
Personality (OAP) did not
reveal the identity of the Pastor and the name of
his church. His
closest hint; he is the Pastor of a mega church in
Abuja. EE made
efforts to reach the singer but it abortive.
TPraise who is in his mid-twenties wondered how
many unsuspecting
members still rush after such a "pastor (who) is
leading a lot of
people to hell and folks cant see it!"
Diary Of A Psalmist Excerpt (below)
'What kind of pastor is this?' I said to myself.
Heresy and nonsense
join together. This is not so cool. I was so angry.
Not only angry
that I came here to minister but also angry for
the fact that this
pastor is leading a lot of people to hell and folks
cant see it!
How can you tell me to call if I need a lady in my
room after
ministration? Thank God that I am not really a
lady person. Actually,
I am a virgin. He wouldn't believe it. I need
another lie. Oh let me
tell him that I am fasting.
This life! Simple…I came to minister in this church
in Abuja and this
pastor is trying to love-vendor me. Yes for real.
(Close your mouth). It's
for real.
Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title.
A big church does
not equal to a real call. Some of these pastors
called God. I am sure
God did not call them.
However, I told him that I am not like that. I was
not trained that
way. Then he looked at me and started telling me
a lot about other
ministers who does the same. He said some of
them even travel with
ladies they sleep with after ministration. He said
it's not a sin. He
even told me I am above sin because that's what
the bible says. I
believed him. Yes I do. I believed him that he is
insane. I greeted
him politely and headed straight to my hotel
room. And to my surprised
I already met a lady there. She said to me "pastor
said I should come
and keep you company……"
.
http://vickyadegoke.blogspot.in/2015/02/
shocking-abuja-pastor-sent-prostitute.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED