M.I REVEALS THE FIVE WOMEN HE IS CRUSHING ON, SEE LIST

M.I reveals the five women he's
crushing on
In an exclusive interview with EbonyLife EL now
programme, rapper M.I revealed the five Nigerian
women he has a crush on
"Rita Dominic - She's one of the best
dressed ladies. I've had a crush on her
since I saw her acting for the first time.
2nd person; she works at your station
(EbonyLife presenter) Zainab Balogun - I
saw her and I was melting. Third person;
Genevieve Nnaji. I wouldn't even make out
with her, I will just stand in the elevator
very close to her and soak up her aura.
Like, is she an angel or a real human being?
Then Bonang from South Africa and last
but not least there's a girl called Doris that
works at Ebony Life. She's the right height I
want my children to be because I've been
through so much as a short guy"

Source: lindaikejis blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED