10 ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGES FOR YOUR PARTNER THIS VAL PERIOD

Here are 10 interesting picks:
1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed?
Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I
found you so sweet and special all along.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. My days and nights are spent thinking
of you. My dreams have come true now
that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s
Day!
3. In life, love is never planned, nor does
it happen for a reason. But when love is
real, it becomes your plan for life and
reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day
my love.
4. Even though we don’t get to be with
each other as much as we’d like, I
wanted you to know… In the morning… In
the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7
5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want
the world to know that I LOVE YOU my
Princess with all my heart. Happy
Valentine’s Day.
6. Love is missing someone whenever
you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm
inside because you’re close in heart. As
we are, Happy Valentine’s Day
sweetheart.
7. There are only two times that I want
to be with you
NOW & FOREVER
8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the
distance to the person who is reading
this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I
can pretend to be happy when I feel bad.
But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I
don’t love you.
10. You are my heart, my soul, my
treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my
forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s
Day.
Do you have a favorite on this list? Which
one?

Source: stephenie's dairy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED