REPENTANCE: JUSTIN BIEBER APOLOGIZED FOR BEING ARROGANT

Justin Bieber admits he has been “arrogant
and conceited”.
The ‘Boyfriend’ singer has made an apology
video to fans in which he admitted he has
been “pretending” to be someone else and
is struggling with “growing up in this
business” following a “nervous” taping of
‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
In the clip, posted on Facebook, the softly-
spoken star said: “I was really nervous, and
I think I was nervous because I was afraid
of what people are thinking about me right
now.
“It’s been a minute since I’ve been in a
public appearance and I didn’t want to
come off arrogant or conceited – or basically
how I’ve been acting the past year or a year
and a half. I’m not who I was pretending to
be. And where I say pretending – often we
pretend to be something we’re not as a
cover-up of what we’re truly feeling inside.”
“Just being young and growing up in this
business is hard.Growing up in general is
hard.”
As well as feeling remorseful for his past
conduct – which has included wild parties,
egging of a neighbor’s house and arrests for
driving offenses – Justin, 20, wants people to
know how much he “genuinely cares” and
wants to be a good person.
He added: “I really wanted people to know
how much I care. How much I care about
people. And how I’m not that person to say
that ‘I don’t give a f**k.

“I’m a person that genuinely cares. And
although what’s happened in the past has
happened, I just want to make the best
impression on people and be kind and
loving and gentle and soft.”
His appearance on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres
Show’ will air today (01.29.15).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED