swif's joke of d day

 Coded language

VICTOR: Sweetheart, I am GEJ
PRISCA: You’re kidding? Our president is GEJ
(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)
VICTOR: I mean, I am GEJ - GOING ON AN
EMERGENCY JOURNEY!
PRISCA: (smiling) Oh! You’re not serious! What
kind of a journey are you going on?
VICTOR: OBJ.
PRISCA: To meet Obasanjo?
VICTOR: No, it means ON A BUSINESS JOURNEY.
PRISCA: Oh!
VICTOR: Yes… IBB.
PRISCA: Babangida?
VICTOR: I’LL BE BACK.
PRISCA: (smiles). Very funny.
VICTOR: Till then APC.
PRISCA: What does that mean?
VICTOR: I’ll ALWAYS PING AND CALL.
PRISCA: Hmmm…
VICTOR: And while I’m away, PDP with love.
PRISCA: What?
VICTOR: PLEASE DON’T PLAY with our love.
PRISCA: (after a short pause) You know I won’t
BRF.
VICTOR: What has Lagos state governor got to
do with all this?
PRISCA: (smiling) I’ll BE RIGHTEOUS and
FAITHFUL!
VICTOR: I trust you
PRISCA: FOOL!
VICTOR: (screaming) Whaaat?!
PRISCA: FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get him to pay your bills (ladies crib)

A PEACE OF PEACE

BOKO HARRAM BOMB MAKER ARRESTED