ABUJA PASTOR SENT PROSTITUTE TO MY HOTEL ROOM AFTER MINISTRATION, SAYS GOSPEL SINGER

Fast-rising gospel singer, Tunde Praise has
alleged being offered a
prostitute after ministering by the popular pastor
of a mega church in
Abuja.
"Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title.
A big church
does not equal to a real call. Some of these
pastors called God. I am
sure God did not call them," he revealed.
The Ogbomosho, Oyo State-born singer made the
startling exposé in an
excerpt from his yet to be released book entitled
Diary Of A Psalmist.
He shared excerpt days ago with fans on his
timeline on facebook.
However, the talented singer and On-Air
Personality (OAP) did not
reveal the identity of the Pastor and the name of
his church. His
closest hint; he is the Pastor of a mega church in
Abuja. EE made
efforts to reach the singer but it abortive.
TPraise who is in his mid-twenties wondered how
many unsuspecting
members still rush after such a "pastor (who) is
leading a lot of
people to hell and folks cant see it!"
Diary Of A Psalmist Excerpt (below)
'What kind of pastor is this?' I said to myself.
Heresy and nonsense
join together. This is not so cool. I was so angry.
Not only angry
that I came here to minister but also angry for
the fact that this
pastor is leading a lot of people to hell and folks
cant see it!
How can you tell me to call if I need a lady in my
room after
ministration? Thank God that I am not really a
lady person. Actually,
I am a virgin. He wouldn't believe it. I need
another lie. Oh let me
tell him that I am fasting.
This life! Simple…I came to minister in this church
in Abuja and this
pastor is trying to love-vendor me. Yes for real.
(Close your mouth). It's
for real.
Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title.
A big church does
not equal to a real call. Some of these pastors
called God. I am sure
God did not call them.
However, I told him that I am not like that. I was
not trained that
way. Then he looked at me and started telling me
a lot about other
ministers who does the same. He said some of
them even travel with
ladies they sleep with after ministration. He said
it's not a sin. He
even told me I am above sin because that's what
the bible says. I
believed him. Yes I do. I believed him that he is
insane. I greeted
him politely and headed straight to my hotel
room. And to my surprised
I already met a lady there. She said to me "pastor
said I should come
and keep you company……"
.
http://vickyadegoke.blogspot.in/2015/02/
shocking-abuja-pastor-sent-prostitute.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 LOGICAL REASONS WHY MOST NIGERIA GRADUATE MAY REMAIN UNEMPLOYED

SEE WHAT TINUBU PUT ON HIS FENCE TO MOCK THE MILITARY

BANK ROBBERY VICTIM KILL ROBBER IN OYO