WHAT A GOD WE SERVE

Praise the lord dear reader! hmmm I am here today not to preach or just write something and go but to tell you about The God i serve because he is a man among men but still the man of women, the one that writes on stone without the use of pen, the one that is old as time but never bends the burning fire that never quench, the I am that I am, the healer of healers but never collect yam, the omniscience, omnipotent, omnipresent, omnidirectional, omniextentional, omniinternational,he is the rival that never dries, the oldest man that will not die the light that transmitte through conduction, convection, radiation, reflection, extention, compression which makes Him dependable, unbeatable, bearable, reliables, available, palatable, unimaginable, sustainable and audible. Can i hear someone shout hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE WHAT TINUBU PUT ON HIS FENCE TO MOCK THE MILITARY

13 LOGICAL REASONS WHY MOST NIGERIA GRADUATE MAY REMAIN UNEMPLOYED

2015 UTME TO RESULT TO BE RELEASED 2HOURS AFTER THE EXAM IS TAKEN