swif's joke of d day

 Coded language

VICTOR: Sweetheart, I am GEJ
PRISCA: You’re kidding? Our president is GEJ
(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)
VICTOR: I mean, I am GEJ - GOING ON AN
EMERGENCY JOURNEY!
PRISCA: (smiling) Oh! You’re not serious! What
kind of a journey are you going on?
VICTOR: OBJ.
PRISCA: To meet Obasanjo?
VICTOR: No, it means ON A BUSINESS JOURNEY.
PRISCA: Oh!
VICTOR: Yes… IBB.
PRISCA: Babangida?
VICTOR: I’LL BE BACK.
PRISCA: (smiles). Very funny.
VICTOR: Till then APC.
PRISCA: What does that mean?
VICTOR: I’ll ALWAYS PING AND CALL.
PRISCA: Hmmm…
VICTOR: And while I’m away, PDP with love.
PRISCA: What?
VICTOR: PLEASE DON’T PLAY with our love.
PRISCA: (after a short pause) You know I won’t
BRF.
VICTOR: What has Lagos state governor got to
do with all this?
PRISCA: (smiling) I’ll BE RIGHTEOUS and
FAITHFUL!
VICTOR: I trust you
PRISCA: FOOL!
VICTOR: (screaming) Whaaat?!
PRISCA: FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 LOGICAL REASONS WHY MOST NIGERIA GRADUATE MAY REMAIN UNEMPLOYED

SEE WHAT TINUBU PUT ON HIS FENCE TO MOCK THE MILITARY

BANK ROBBERY VICTIM KILL ROBBER IN OYO